Summary: Works with corporate management to develop and administer human resources policies, programs and services, including legal compliance, employee benefits, employee relations, employment practices, and procedures, employee communications as well as employee events and assists department with recruitment by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Advises Managers on disciplining and termination procedures.*
- Ensures company is compliant with all federal, state and local human resources laws.*
- Keeps up-to-date on changes and updates in employment law.*
- Manages orientation program for welcoming and integrating new employees, Organizes and develops team events and activities.*
- Oversees employee recordkeeping including new hires, performance appraisals, employee transfers, separations and exit interviews.*
- Creates and maintains current job descriptions for all employees.*
- Oversees the hiring process of Department Managers.*
- Serves as a liaison for management team and supervises employees on human capital issues that affect performance and business relationships.
- Fosters a workplace environment consistent with the values and vision of the company.
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes company assignments and maintains professional composure under pressure and dynamic conditions.
- Adjusts to new situations encountered on a daily basis and has the ability to learn new duties quickly.
- Leads conflict resolution and maintains a constructive working relationship with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Works well with others, both inside and outside of the company.
To see additional requirements please go to the WeberGroupJobPortal.