As a company, we value teamwork and respect. When we work together and with our clients, everyone succeeds. We value inclusion and collaboration within our organization and collectively among peers in the industry.
Let’s start a conversation!
To see open positions, go to Weber Group Careers.
Position Title: Project Manager
Reports to: Dir. of Specialty Fabrication/ Sr. Management
Summary: Plan, execute, and finalize projects of any type and size according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members, architects, designers, engineers, sub-contractors, consultants or owners in order to deliver projects according to plan/contractual obligations. A Project Manager also defines the project’s objectives and oversees quality control throughout its life cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Direct and manage projects assigned by senior management from beginning to end.
Physical abilities required:
Weber Group is an award-winning design+build company recognized for their excellent craftmanship designing and building experiential themed environments. The company has grown into a full-service firm with a specialty fabrication shop that produces iconic pieces for: Themeparks, Amusement Parks, Waterparks, Zoos, Museums, Botanical Gardens, Aquariums and Science Centers worldwide.
The Weber Group is currently looking for freelance artists to assist in their fabrication shop in Sellersburg, Indiana. All skill levels are welcome to submit resumes and portfolios. Artists experienced with both 2-d and 3-d work in a variety of media are preferred. Carpentry or welding experience is a plus but not required. Applicants need to be able to perform in an active shop environment with many physical requirements.
These are part-time, 1099 contract positions. Rate of pay determined by skill level and experience. Shop hours are 6:30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Thursday with the possibility of overtime.
Please submit resumes and portfolio to email@example.com
Discover more about Weber Group at webergroupinc.com.
The Weber Group is currently looking for Fiberglass Fabricators to assist in their Sellersburg, IN facility.
Job duties include-
Applicants need to be able to perform in an active shop environment with many physical requirements while working with chemicals.
Compensation begins at $16.00 per hour (with potential for more based on experience). Shop hours are 6:30am- 5:00pm Monday through Thursday with the possibility for overtime.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Title: ESTIMATOR
Reports to: Director of Construction
Summary: Estimator prepares complete, accurate estimates for multi-family and senior living projects. Estimator will be expected to be able to perform a full take-off and hard bidding of all trades to develop detailed estimates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
|– Minimum 5 years of experience estimating construction projects (i.e. multi-family, senior living or commercial projects).
– Proficient use of: Microsoft Office and Excel.
– Extensive experience with plan review.
– Ability to gather and organize information from several sources and compose materials for formal distribution.
– Accurate Cost Estimating skills, inclusive of breakdown down assemblies to develop ROM’s, Budgets, and Actual Work.
– Able to work individually or in a team.
– Possess exceptional interpersonal skills and verbal communication skills
– Ability to Estimate multiple projects at one time depending on project size.
– Procurement Management
– Ability to qualify and scope out Vendor and Subcontractor proposals.
– Proficient with quantity take-offs using software such as On-Screen Takeoff or QTO.
– Comfortable with meeting with owners and negotiating work.
– Good presentation skills and is comfortable in owner interviews.
– Good working relationship with the trade contractors.